Auto Connector is a new type of changing system that enables fully automatic mechanical device changing. As known from GRIP‘s changing systems, the connector is composed of an upper and a lower component. The locking mechanism is located in the upper part and ensures a precise and positive connection between the upper and lower parts. Locking and unlocking is activated by the movement of the robot. A storage bracket allows parking of multiple or different tools. The changing system requires no external energy for the fully automatic exchange process.
- Fully automatic tool change
- High repeatability of < 0.02 mm
- Withstands over 1,000,000 change cycles
- No external energy, such as compressed air or electricity, required
- Electric modules available for electrically driven tools